CFS is a multi-faceted financial services company offering tailored financial services and solutions to individuals and companies. We provide a diversified range of financial services. Our services include Private, Business, Corporate and Mortgage Banking, Assets management, Stock Broking, and investment Banking (Financial Advisory; Debt & Equity Capital Markets and Project & Structured Finance), Bureau De change, Pension Fund Administrator and Insurance Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Manager – Health Maintenance Organization (HMO)
Job Type: Full Time
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- 3 – 6 work experience.
- Partner with senior management to understand corporate strategies and create / align operational standards and tools to support business objectives
- Develop HR operations service delivery strategy and infrastructure for the organization.
- Manage and organize multiple functional areas that include employee relations, internal relations and employee compensation within human resources sub-organization.
- Define structure for and manages accountabilities of each responsibility center.
- Counsel on efforts or actions that can be applied across different departments and subsidiaries to improve HR operations.
- Creating and revising job descriptions.
- Developing, analyzing and updating the organization evaluation program.
- Develop process standards and establish best practices for HR processes & functions e.g. learning and development, talent management, HR operations, resourcing.
- Identify, plan, and implement key business improvement initiatives that incorporate needed governance, processes, measurements, communication, and reporting to sustain efforts.
- Developing, revising, and recommending personnel policies and procedures.
- Overseeing recruitment efforts for all personnel, including writing and placing job ads.
- Conducting new employee orientations and employee relations counselling
- Overseeing exit interviews.
- Maintaining department records and reports.
- Participating in administrative staff meetings.
- Maintaining organization directory and other organizational charts.
- Recommending new policies, approaches, and procedures.
Deadline: 17th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.