Arusim Food and Groceries Venture is a one-stop online grocery store that stock both continental and ALL Nigeria local groceries. We seek to ease the stress of family life and corporate responsibilities by making kitchen affairs very convenient for Nigerians.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources (HR) Manager
- We are looking for an HR Manager to oversee all aspects of human resources practices and processes.
- What is an HR Manager? To us, an HR Manager is the go-to person for all employee-related issues.
- This means that your HR Manager duties will involve managing activities such as job design, recruitment, employee relations, performance management, training & development and talent management.
- The job of HR Manager is important to business success.
- People are our most important asset and you’ll be the one to ensure we have a happy and productive workplace where everyone works to realize our established mission and objectives.
- Promoting corporate values and shaping a positive culture is a vital aspect of a complete HR Manager job description and specification.
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or other HR Executive
- People-oriented and results-driven
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online