Altrasav Limited is a dynamic technology oriented organization that provides converged communication services and other related products and solutions. We offer comprehensive, affordable solutions for IT and Telecommunication consulting, managed network services and hardware/software sourcing for organizations and government parastatals. From strategy to implementation, we deliver IT solutions that help drive transformation and improve productivity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Imaging and Indexing Associate
Purpose of Role
- The Imaging & Indexing Associate is responsible for receiving and reconciling All types of corporate and office related documents
- The incumbent utilizes high-speed scanners and indexing technology to enter into the New ECM system within established Service Levels Agreements (SLA’s); and matches the same to imaged or paper file.
- Receive and prioritize documents for processing, and prepare for scanning.
- Analyze the document content to identify the type of form/application for bar coding prior to scanning
- Determine image quality and make adjustments required to ensure images are clear and legible.
- Ability to manage and prioritize fluctuating workloads.
- Meet service level agreements (SLA), achieve individual and team productivity goals
- Accept personal accountability to ensure accuracy and quality are met
- Troubleshoot image quality, hardware or software issues.
- Index all scanned documents following the established guidelines.
- Analyze and resolve issues that arise, which include determining if batches need to be deleted and re-scanned.
- Meet tight timelines while still delivering Quality service
- Assist other team members to ensure the team meets Goals and Objectives
- Assist and support other team members as required during vacations, absence and workload increases.
Key Qualifications and Competencies
- Diploma or Degree in a Business related field
- Strong organizational and time management skills to ensure efficiency in a deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to recognize a wide variety of forms and documents, especially New Business and oil and gas related.
- Good problem solving and creative thinking to find appropriate information to match mail with files.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment as well as independently.
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Familiarity with imaging fundamentals and New Business processes a definite asset.
- Knowledgeable with high-speed scanners.
- Possess a high-degree of motivation and commitment.
- Ability to remain flexible, embrace change and multi-task.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply