Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is an oil and gas resource and solution management company. Our mission is to help our clients have a seamless and stress free avenue in doing business within their region of operation using the highest level of ethical and professional standard.
We are currently seeking top talents to fill in the position below:
Job Title: Integrated Control and Safety System (ICSS) Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities
- He shall ensure Safety of commissioning activities including ICSS systems with effective coordination with other parties involved and In compliance with clients regulation.
- He shall assist PM and offshore manager in drafting and issuance of project proposals, RFP’s, tenders, budget, cash flows and preliminary schedules related to offshore activities.
- He has a clear understanding of all types of operational and organization documents related to interface with other parties (contractor, field operations, government authorities, certification authorities etc.) and ensure proper socializing with his team members.
- He shall manage and supervises the commissioning activities performed by a team of commissioning discipline leaders and engineers in a safe and professional manner within the frame work and priorities defined by the commissioning engineer.
- He is the technical reference for all matters related to his trade and providing solutions to technical issues in coordination with his discipline leaders’
- He shall assist commissioning manager during management meeting and provides daily progress reports as per commissioning managers requirements.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, project or commissioning management.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience supporting project managers in the successful delivery of developmental projects.
- Strong experience in onshore/offshore oil and gas industry regarding 1(55 and commissioning
Deadline: 14th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.