Fosad Consulting, LLC. is a professional services firm established to provide quality consulting services to desiring clients, whose primary objective is to focus their management and technical resources on their core competence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor – Hospitality
Employment Type: Full-time
Experience Level: Mid-level
- We are looking for an internal auditor to examine the financial statements of the organization and provide feedback.
- The responsibilities of Internal Auditor include planning effective auditing processes, performing audits and reporting back on findings.
- Evaluating financial statements and assessing accounts for accuracy and compliance.
- Providing feedback reports on findings.
- Investigating internal systems and operations.
- Assessing risk management approaches.
- Performing audits for other departments, as needed.
- Reporting on errors and fraud.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Hands-on experience in auditing, accounting and Taxation.
- Ability to prepare accounts up to Trial balance and financial statements is a must.
- Must be computer savvy and excellent in the use of Microsoft excel.
- Excellent in oral and written communication.
- Experience in data analysis and reporting on finances.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles.
- Proficiency in ERP software.
- Good decision-making abilities.
- Should have experience in the hospitality sector.
N700,000 – N840,000 annually.
Deadline: 25th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Internal Auditor” as the subject of the mail.