Baobab Micro finance Bank formerly known as Microcred MFB is a leading digital Financial Inclusion group and more focusing on serving individuals, micro and small business in Africa and China. We allow you to unleash your potential with a target to become the first digital Microfinance bank in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Intern -Digital Strategy Officer
Employment Type: Internship
Required Skills And Experience
- Qualified/suitable intern from the field of Computer Science or Computer Information Systems or related discipline.
- Must be currently undergoing NYSC Scheme
- Ability to listen, adapt, persuade and transform;
- Ability to make new and useful ideas work;
- Ability to extract, interpret, analyse data and resolve problems;
- Ability to produce deliverables conforming to the required standard;
- Ability to support a team and team-building skills;
Duties And Responsibilities
The selected intern will support/contribute to:
- Be responsible for handling transaction issue resolutions by Baobab MFB customers, escalating and following through that all transactions are resolved at record time
- Be in charge of the E2E (end to end) process of Baobab Cards delivery to Baobab MFB Branches
- Be responsible for reporting on specified digital channels used by Baobab customers
- Be responsible for updating workflows and plans for internal digital transformation process.
- Any other tasks assigned by the supervisor
Deadline: 29th October, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and Resume to: Fmaidugu@baobabgroup.com using the title of application as subject of Mail.