Mariabake Media involves working with media for the purpose of informing the public of an organizations mission, policies and practices in a positive, consistent and credible manner.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Specialist
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are a company seeking a diligent IT Specialist to take care of all our IT needs. You will be responsible for installing or upgrading components, setting up software, assisting with network administration, and resolving all IT support issues.
- Assisting with network administration tasks.
- Ensuring data storage is safe and secure.
- Resolving all issues coworkers have with their IT systems and software.
- Educating coworkers about network security and best practices for computer usage.
- To be successful as an IT Specialist, you should have an in-depth knowledge of various computer hardware and software technologies. Top candidates will also have an amiable personality, and an aptitude for customer service.
- Installing new software and hardware components.
- Regularly evaluating our IT systems to ensure they meet the necessary demands.
- Supporting the day-to-day operations of our computer network.
- High School Diploma.
- Degree in computer science or related field is preferable.
- Professional certification (e.g. CCNS, CISSP, MCSE).
- Strong analytical, diagnostic, and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication ability, both written and verbal.
- Personable, professional demeanor.
- Minimum of
Deadline: 25th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.