American International Insurance Company (AIICO) Insurance Plc. is a Life Assurance Company which commenced operations in Nigeria in 1963. AIICO insurance plc is the leading player in the industry with the largest and most profitable agency network in Nigeria. It has acquired the highest quality of learning systems and processes.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Insurance Unit Manager
2.) Client Service Officer
3.) Marketing Agent
4.) Client Relations Officer
- Develop marketing strategies and promote all types of new insurance contracts or suggest additions / changes to existing ones
- Report the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to stakeholders
- Maintain bookkeeping systems, database and records
- Monitor insurance claims to ensure mutual satisfaction
- Achieve customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives
- Constantly update job knowledge and learn about new products and services
- Breed productive relationships to create a pool of prospective clients from various sources by networking, cold calling, using referrals etc
- Evaluate business or individual customers needs and financial status and propose protection plans that meet their criteria
- Work with clients to deliver risk management strategies that fit their risk profiles
- Fulfill all policy requirements.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with minimum of 3 years experience.
Deadline: 30th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates for “Insurance Unit Manager & Marketing Agent” should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org , while those for “Client Service & Client Relations Officer” should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.