Chateau Royal Real Estate Limited Incorporated – The principal activities of the company include real estate development, property trading and strategic real estate advisory services. With intent on improving returns on asset employed by investment in real estate sector of emerging marketing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an enthusiastic Business Development Executives to contribute in generating sales for our company.
- You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone, whatsapp, email, and other electronic means in a bid to maintain good customer relationships.
- An effective sales representative must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills.
- Carry out effective site inspections and customer engagement
- They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone, whatsapp, email and other electronic means as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.
- The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
- Develop and maintain existing customer relationships
- Identification of sales opportunities within assigned territories.
- Sales of real estate products to those identified targets
- B.Sc. or more is important
- A minimum of 2 years sales experience within real estate sales environment is very essential.
- Proven experience as sales executives role.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales targets.
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. Excel, Microsoft word) and telephone systems.
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe / explain them to prospects
- Excellent knowledge of English Language
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- The successful applicant must display strong interpersonal and communication skills, and must be customer focused.
- The individual must be target driven with the ability to close deals over the phone, during boardroom discussions and face to face encounters with prospects.
- Persistence is vital to the sales cycle therefore you must have the determination to succeed.
- The ability to build a solid pipeline is key to success in the sales cycle and it is essential to the success in this role.
- Between age 25-35years Old Strictly.
- Proximity to living in Obalende, Lekki, Ajah, Sangotedo & Victoria Island Lagos.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Candidate must be a self-starting marketing manager and business developer, who is to oversee promotional events, improve client retention and currently be working as a Head, marketing manager, Head, executive manager and new business line developer.
- The ideal candidate for this position must have a positive attitude, a tireless work ethics and an insatiable appetite for growth.
- He/she is to manage the day to day marketing activities of the company, long term marketing /business development strategy for the company and ensures that the company leads in a competitive market.
- Develop and drive sales initiatives to achieve set goals by mentoring and motivating the sales team
- Developing, Enhancing, implementing of comprehensive Sales strategies & other promotional activities for various projects to create new markets, achieve targeted sales.
- Implement a mechanism for evaluation & categorization of channel partners
- Analyse and evaluate the effectiveness of sales enquiries, methods and results.
- Oversee the development and management of internal sales operations & processes.
- Regular analysis of sales trends & coming up with sales techniques that target the right market with the right tools.
- Proposing & implementing sales promotion activities for the project.
- Participating in negotiations & bringing deals to a closure.
- Aggressively driving Sales Planning, Forecasting, and Sales & Customer Service Management
- Devising new and innovative selling and promotional techniques/schemes
- Competitor Trend Monitoring and Competitor Benchmarking in order to effectively balance competing priorities to full fill all customer expectations i.e., keeping abreast with competitor residential property offerings, pricing, location, quality, etc.
- Educating the client with the market trends, keeping them aware with the rental returns and the price appreciation they may get after investing in our properties.
- To scan the market, identify opportunities for business growth, prepare and implement growth plans
- Delivering targeted top line as per the projects business plan by meeting sales targets.
- Delivering positive customer experience to a distinguished client base
- Age: 25 – 35 Years
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or related field. An MBA will be an added advantage.
- 5+ years in sales, marketing and business promotion
- Ability to work unpredictable hours, including some evenings and weekends
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills
- Familiarity with online content marketing and social media development strategies
- Proficiency with HubSpot marketing suite or its equivalent.
- Positive attitude at all times
- Hard-working and committed to delivering results
- Attention to detail and organization skills.
- Acceptable proficiency in English
- Leadership and time management skills
- Reputable University degree
- Strong communications Skills
Deadline: 22nd November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their comprehensive Resume, supported with a Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Business Development Executives” as the email subject.