GUO Transport Company Limited is a division of G. U. Okeke & Sons Ltd. A household name in the transportation industry and one of the largest providers of intercity and interstate transportation, serving more than 200 destinations across Nigeria and West Africa with a modern and environmentally friendly fleet.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Location: Coker, Orile – Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking to hire a procurement officer with at least 3years experience procurement of vehicle parts.
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases
- Researching potential vendors
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services, and supplies
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery
- Maintain clear and organised records to ensure all reports and invoices are filed and stored properly
- Coordinate with receiver to ensure proper storage
- Minimum of 3 years’ job-related experience in sourcing for vehicle parts.
- Knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy and systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Integrity and professionalism.
- Ability to negotiate, establish and administer contracts
- Ability to procure locally and internationally.
Job Title: Digital Marketer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assisting in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with customers with primary focus on customer engagement, customer acquisition, customer retention and customer relationship management
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on across all social media platforms
- Maintain brand identity across all online advertisements, websites and social media channels.
- Run targeted online client generation marketing campaigns
- Increase website traffic through Search Engine Optimization (SEO), PPC campaigns and online marketing strategies.
- Implementing SEO restructure of company’s website with emphasize on Technical SEO, On-page and Off-page SEO, Local SEO and Content Marketing.
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
- Assist in maintaining the front-end functionality and content management of all corporate websites.
- Organic growth of company followership across all digital channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance
- BSc. Mass Communication, Marketing or any Social Sciences with Diploma in Digital Marketing, SEO certifications amongst others
- Cerificate in Digital Marketing
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in related industry
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Procurement Officer” as the subject of the mail.