PearlDrops Healthcare Staffing is a specialist health care staffing and recruitment firm with a fresh outlook to the recruitment process. Our aim is to provide a satisfactory service to our clients and candidates here in Nigeria and for Overseas companies looking to recruit the best for their organisation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Obstetrics and Gynaecology Consultant
- Performing various diagnostic tests on patients and explaining test results, diagnoses, and treatment options to patients.
- Performing surgeries and gynaecological procedures on patients.
- MBBS, MD or equivalent.
- Registration with Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria with current practicing license.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience.
- Qualification as an Obstetrician & Gynaecologist.
- Any International Advanced Training will be a significant advantage.
- Enthusiasm and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to commit to a long career.
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- We are looking for a passionate Marketing Executive to undertake marketing activities for our company.
- The goal is to reach out to the market and actively sign up new clients to the firm in a competitive business environment and must have proven achievements in prior roles in marketing that strengthen our reputation and facilitate our continuous growth.
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies.
- Sound digital marketing skills (social media marketing, LinkedIn).
- Report appropriate feedback and competitive information from customers to management for strategy adaptation.
- Maintain and develop relationships with our new and existing clients.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images or video) that builds meaningful connections and increase the visibility of company’s social content.
- BSc/BA in marketing, Medical science or relevant discipline.
- 2-3 years post NYSC experience.
- Experience in Healthcare would be an added advantage.
- Proven experience asa marketing executiveor in similar role
- Good negotiation skills
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Creative and proactive.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities.
Job Title: National Sales Manager
- The National Sales Manager shares in the overall responsibility for the direction and coordination of the Sales & Marketing Unit and is responsible for developing sales strategies and managing sales team in order to achieve set sales goals, targets and revenue.
- Revenue generation and market share growth.
- Developing strategies, planning, direction, implementation and the evaluation of marketing programs for the organisation.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive annual marketing plan/strategy (with tactical outcomes and timelines) as an integrated part of the business plan by optimizing and strengthening the existing commercial models, as well as exploring new means to reach out to the market in order to meet annual business targets.
- Propose marketing initiatives to be implemented throughout the year to support business goals.
- Develop and manage a systematic approach to implementing and tracking marketing projects for the organisation.
- B. Pharm and relevant post graduate degree and/or professional certifications.
- Over 10 years’ experience in Sales and Marketing in the Healthcare Industry.
- Takes responsibility for decision-making and efficient resource management, and holds team and partners accountable for delivery of their responsibilities by delegating effectively, affording staff professional autonomy, providing the necessary development (information) to improve performance, and applying appropriate consequences when results are not achieved.
- Future orientated, strategic and global thinker.
Deadline: 10th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Please note that only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.