Tati Agency – Our client, a prestigious organization located in Lagos is recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: UI / UX and Front-end Developer
- We are looking for someone who is an expert in UI design, UX design, and front-end development to join the company. You will be a natural at understanding human-computer interaction design (HCID), and in coming up with elegant solutions to improve our application
- Conduct research and deconstruct our users’ digital interactions and habits.
- Come up with UI and UX strategies based on our target goals.
- Create and maintain digital assets, such as interface design files, wireframes, and interactive mockups usingdesign and prototyping tools: e.g., Sketch and InVision
- Understand the limitations of our tech stack and business model and provide technical advice wherever necessary.
- 3+ years’ experience as a front-end developer.
- 2+ years’ experience as a UI / UX designer.
- Excellent graphics design skills.
- Expert knowledge of CSS, CSS extension languages (Less, Sass), and CSS preprocessor tools.
- Expert knowledge of HTML5 and its best practices.
- Proficiency in designing interfaces and building clickable prototypes.
- A history of deconstructing user behavior to create an improved experience for users, showcased in the form of blog posts, articles, screencasts, etc.
- Proficiency using the command line.
Job Title: Graphics Designer
- Cultivate a solid body of work.
- Take the design “brief” to record requirements and clients needs.
- Schedule project implementation and define budget constraints.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphics design software.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas.
- Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval.
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, executives etc.
- Candidates must have 4-6 years work experiene.
- Proven graphics designing experience.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual / visual ability and originality.
- Demonstrable graphics design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc).
- Highly proficient in all design aspects.
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadline.
Deadline: 15th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job role” as subject of the email.