A reputable Company is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
- Minimum of 7 years proven experience in marketing Cosmetics.
Job Title: Production Manager
- Liaise with other manager to formulate objectives and understand requirements
- Estimate costs and prepare budgets.
- Organize work flow to meet specifications and deadlines
- Monitor production to resolve issues.
- Supervise and evaluate performance of production personnel (quality inspectors, workers etc.)
- Determine amount of necessary resources (workforce, raw materials etc,)
- Approve maintenance work, purchasing of equipment etc.
- Ensure output meets quality standards.
- Enforce health and safety precautions.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years relevant work experience in either the manufacturing industry (Production of Cosmetics or Table water)
Job Title: Laboratory Chemist (Cosmetics)
- Analyze organic and inorganic compounds to determine their composition.
- Conduct qualitative experiments taking into account the volume and structure of ingredients.
- Customize formulas and use different reagents to test chemical product.
- Write technical reports of the test results.
- Develop non standard tests for chemical product.
- Refine chemical products to improve their quality.
- Maintain working knowledge of cosmetics regulations/active ingredient regulations.
- Maintain lab equipment and troubleshoot or report on malfunctions.
- Ensure compliance with laboratory health and safety guidelines.
- Sterilize equipment and store materials in secure places.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years relevant work experience in the cosmetics industry.
Job Title: Managing Director
- Develop and execute the company’s business strategies in order to attain the goals of the board and shareholders.
- Provide strategic advice to the board and chairperson so that they will have accurate view of the market and the company’s future.
- Prepare and implement comprehensive business plans to facilitate achievement by planning cost effective operations and market development activities.
- Ensure company policies and legal guidelines are communicated all the way from the top down in the company and that they are followed at all times.
- Communicate and maintain trust relationship with shareholders, business partners and authorities.
- Oversee the company’s financial performances, investments and other business ventures
- Act as the public speaker and public relations representative of the company in ways that strengthen its profile.
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years relevant work experience in the manufacturing industry as a Managing Director or at a senior management level.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application, CV with relevant document in attachment to: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- Candidates with relevant experience should apply
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted