Proten International – Our client in the Telecommunication Industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network Security Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
Resumption Time: As early as possible
Job Roles and responsibilities
- Maintaining and administering perimeter security systems of Cisco (Firepower9300, ASA5585X, NGIPS) & Huawei (SIG), Infoblox (DNS).
- Hands-on experience in installation, implementation and end-to-end configuration of Cisco firewalls and IPS systems.
- Verifying the running network security policies and work to improve it.
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols.
- Analyzing, troubleshooting and correcting network security related problems remotely and on-site.
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
- Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancement or incident.
- Performing analysis of network security needs and contributes to design, integration, and installation of hardware and software.
- Responsible to fix Sev 1/Sev 2 issues, execute Complex changes and upgrade, migration, integration activities
- Design SOPs and Run Books for support team, escalation support for Safeway support team
- Assist in creation of Cisco Security designs for high productivity
- Provide Cisco Security engineering support to business projects
- Maps network landscape, identify security problems (including misconfigurations) and provide solutions
- Supports other team members efforts requiring deep understanding of IDS/IPS, routing, firewalls, network architecture, etc.
- Enterprise IDS/IPS experience particularly with Tipping Point, create policies, log and data analysis, configurations, tests as needed to support the environment
- Leads cost-effective short-and long-term efforts to dramatically improve visibility of network threats, vulnerabilities and risk
- Provide solution for complex and multivendor infrastructure
- Keeping abreast of industry trends, technology innovation, and changing customer requirements to help with the continual service improvement process
- Evaluate and recommend specific products and platforms to provide cost effective solutions that meet architectural requirements.
- Communicate technical concepts effectively to the business stakeholders
Job Qualification / Requirements
- Graduate in Electronics & Communications / Computer Science / Information Technology.
- Expert level certification in Network Security Domain from Cisco or any other equivalent organization.
- Experience in routing and switching protocol and its troubleshooting.
- Experience in Cisco ASA, ASDM, Firepower 9300, Firepower management Centre, Cisco NG-IPS and AVC.
- Minimum of 5 – 7 Years Experience
- Experience in Network vulnerability and exploits testing application
- In-depth knowledge of network attacks like, Botnet, Malware, SPAM, DNS tunneling, DDOS, Policy leakage, Port security, network poisoning.
- Understanding of Cyber security protocols and security policies.
- Available to work in 24*7 shift time & on-call support.
NGN200,000 – 250,000 / Month
Job Title: Territory Sales Manager
Employment Type: Part-time
- To ensure increase in sales revenues and maintain customer relationships within an assigned geographical area.
- Devise effective territory sales and marketing strategies Handling a territory with 30-50 Base stations, 2 / 3 Spectranet SNS / 40-50 Dealers and Key retail outlet.
- Handle a team size of around 10 direct repartees. Recruitment of Dealer / Distributors.
- Collection from Dealers & Key retail outlets Target vs Achievement- Daily / Weekly / Monthly Direct Sales to SMEs Spectranet owned Shop Management-admin / branding.
- Organizing BTL activities to enhance the sales.
- Work on Low fill BTSs Performance management Finding ways to ensure efficiency of sales operations
- Maintaining customer relationships Setting and meeting sales targets to increase revenue
- Analyze data to find the most efficient sales methods
- Meet with customers to address concerns and provide solutions
- Discover sales opportunities through consumer research Present products and services to prospective customers
- Participate in industry or promotional events (e.g. trade shows) to cultivate customer relationships
- Conduct training in sales techniques and company product attributes
- Assess sales performance according to KPIs Mentoring team Monitor competition within assigned region
- Prepare and submit reports to the Regional Sales Manager
- BSc / BA in Business, Marketing or any related field
- Proven experience in telecom / ISP / FMCG Sales experience from FMCG. I.e. Bottling Company-Coca-Cola, other soft drinks company, food and toiletries company etc.
- Sales experience from Banking sector and Insurance sector Sales experience from Media (Ad Space Selling) Sales experience from E-Commerce sector.
- Minimum of 5 years in a supervisory position Proven track record of increasing sales and revenue; field sales experience is preferred Ability to develop sales strategies and use performance KPIs Proficient in MS Excel / Word, PPT Excellent communication skills Organizational and leadership ability Problem-solving aptitude Age- Early or late 30s.
- Strong and full of energy to drive sales.
NGN100,000 – 200,000 / Month
Job Title: Channel Partner Sales Executive (Channel Manager Retail)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and
- management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners. Identifies business
- opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- 3 – 5 years of relevant sales experience
- Ability to work independently and without supervision
Skills and Qualifications:
- Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales
NGN100,000 – 150,000 / Month.
Deadline: 10th November, 2020