Avant Halogen is an integrated talent risk management and outsourcing solutions company. We deliver innovative talent management using our cutting-edge digital solutions that drive business performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
- The dispatch rider will be responsible for outdoor and indoor delivery, sending & collecting of official documents, materials, packages and bulky items as needed.
- Ride company’s motorcycle to accomplish official duties
- Must ensure that the motorcycle is cleaned routinely or when the need arises.
- Responsible for carrying out the daily inspection on the general condition of the assigned motorcycle and must properly lock motorcycle when there is a need to leave them unattended to.
- Dispatch riders sign for the package on the collection and get an appropriate person to sign for it upon delivery
- Report all matters relating to assigned motorcycle to the responsible manager
- Responsible for updating the Riders’ Logbook on a daily basis with the required information.
- Must ensure that assigned motorcycle documents/ particulars are updated and valid.
- Plan and follow the most efficient routes for making deliveries
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
Job Title: Executive Driver
Location: Surulere, Lagos
- Driving clients daily to their desired destinations
- Maintaining the vehicle safe and clean
- Using Google app to determine the best route
Minimum Qualification Requirements
- Must have a minimum of SSCE
- Must have a valid Driver’s license and LASDRI.
Requirements and Skills:
- Must reside within Surulere and environs
- Must be ready for immediate engagement
- Must know how to drive Manual / Automatic
- Must have a minimum of 3 years working experience as a driver
- Must be willing to travel when required
- Must be able to read and write
- Must be matured and pays attention to details
- Must be within the ages of 25-45 years.
Job Title: Male Office Cleaner
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Must be Male
- SSCE qualification.
- Must be young and Healthy.
- Must be resident of Ikeja and environs
- Clean office and environs.
Deadline: 15th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should kindly send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.