Filmhouse Cinemas Limited – The company management team has over 100 years combined cinema operation and development experience gained in England, Italy, USA, Spain and Nigeria. Filmhouse has a clear and well-understood organisational structure and strives to appoint employees with requisite skills, knowledge and experience for the roles they undertake.
Our cinema designs and operation style largely incorporates complimentary multifarious features including games arcade, ice cream cafe, food concession, toys shop, digital cinema, 3D cinema and kid’s club. Filmhouse success is driven primarily by a strong experienced management team, innovative marketing activities and impressive guest service standards. We have a total of ten (10) cinemas located in six (6) states across the nation, and we are currently working on expanding to about twenty-five (25) cinemas so as to serve more people.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Stock Administrator
Location: Osogbo, Osun
Employment Type: Full time
Department: Cinema Operations / Retail / Finance
Reports To: Branch Manager / Cinema Managers / Retail Managers / Finance Managers
- The Stock Administrator is responsible for store inventory and forecasting activities in assigned Cinema site associated with customers and products.
- Maintaining the required stock levels of everyday products and monitoring and analysing stock levels
- Ensuring stock availability at all times and forecasting stock replenishment.
- Forecasting stock requirements covering seasonal and promotional periods
- Responsible for preparing purchase requisition for all stocks needed on site. Purchase requisition for suppliers and the central warehouse
- Vendor management: follow-up on vendors to ensure prompt supply of approved order
- Receiving deliveries and taking inventory of stock received from vendors.
- Issuing stock to Team Lead and accurate record-keeping of the stock issued (for cinema operation)
- Damage and shrinkage control and reporting
- Communicate regularly with the logistic team (central warehouse) on movement and storage of stock.
- Working closely with the supplier base when necessary to ensure that stock is shipped within the agreed timetables.
- Working closely with retail management in developing new processes to ensure optimal stock control and great product availability.
- Communicate all availability issues and providing appropriate solutions.
- Verify and manage all site payables with Retail by matching approved purchase orders with vendors delivery documents (delivery note and or invoice) for every supply.
- Manage branch Fixed Asset register for additions and movements with the Support office.
- Stock management and control responsibilities which involve periodical (daily, weekly and monthly) stock take exercise, issuing out stock to team lead, daily reconciliation of stock issued to team lead.
- Daily review of sales and tracking of stock shortages.
- Ensure the compliance food handling and safety policies.
- Retail Managers
- Branch Managers
- Cinema Managers
- Finance Managers
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree / OND with 2 – 3 years work experience.
Job Title: Cinema Manager
Location: Osogbo, Osun
Employment Type: Full time
Department: Cinema Operations
Reports To: Business Manager
- Cinema Managers are responsible for providing effective operational duty management by planning, performing and managing operational tasks.
- They will deliver excellent Guest service through the training, management and motivation of all team members using Company best Practice and Reward and Recognition programmes.
- They will maintain the quality of the Cinema environment ensuring it is safe, secure, clean and well maintained.
Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities
Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities include the following and other duties as may be assigned:
- To oversee the management of the day to day activities of the cinemas.
- To support the business manager in driving daily retail profitability by maximising RPH & minimising shrinkage and wastage.
- To pro-actively manage operational costs on a day-to-day basis. Support the business manager in the effective management of controllable costs, third party contractors and team members.
- To plan, perform and manage operational tasks within the cinema.
- To continually give feedback to the business manager and colleagues ways in which Cinema Operations could be improved and to always champion the needs of the guest and team members
- To maximise the performance of all employees by team work, motivation and effective coaching and performance management.
- Undertaking administrative tasks, setting shift rotas and organizing staff renumeration.
- To propose and prepare in conjunction with the filmbooking department, performance schedule plan to meet business plan objectives.
- To drive daily retail profitability by maximising RPH & minimising shrinkage and wastage.
- Ensure the cinemas meets set audience targets each week/period.
- Registering free passes and promotion ticket on box office log book.
- To effectively communicate daily to all team members/team leaders all relevant promotional activities, targets and operational priorities.
- To ensure the security of cash at all times through the supervision and training of Team Members in policies and procedures
- To carry out specific first level supervisory and training activities within the cinema to ensure that the both company’s and operations best practice standards are maintained to the highest level.
- To deliver excellent Guest service through well trained and highly motivated teams.
- Ensure the safety of employees and Guests by complying with Company Standards, Health and Safety and Environment legislation and meeting all other statutory requirements
- To implement, maintain and adhere to Operations Standards, Company Policies and Procedures and initiatives
- To manage and operate security systems and processes to prevent loss and to ensure the security of cash, assets, Guests, and employees at all times.
Qualification and Experience
- The right candidate must have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university
- Minimum of 3 years in operations management at a supervisory level (retail experience preferred)
- Excellent customer relationship and management
- Must be a good Team player with excellent ability to multi-tasking and able to adapt to varying situations.
- He/ She must have the ability to keep abreast of the trend in this field of expertise and make practical application of specialized knowledge in everyday situation.
- Must have a deep understanding of Health and Safety
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills
- Good Microsoft Office, excel and power point usage
To perform the job successfully, the individual shall be required to demonstrate these but not limited to the following competencies:
- Job knowledge In-depth knowledge about business development practices, marketing activities, prospective clients and industry trends.
- Customer Relation Skills: Responds promptly to customer’s needs; meets commitments
- Negotiation & Networking Skills: Strong ability to convince clients and colleagues; help clients make a buying decision and increase patronage.
- Personal Credibility: Follows through on commitments and service promises; strictly maintains privacy and confidentiality; respects rights of all co-workers and customers and behaves in an ethical manner in everyday situations.
- Planning and Organizational Skills: Ability to marshal resources (people, funding, material, support) to get things done; multi-task and use resources effectively and efficiently.
- Communication Skills: Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Analytical skills: Demonstrates the ability to picture, articulate, and solve multiple problems and concepts and make decisions that are reasonable and based on available information.
Deadline: 12th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Ms word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Stock Administrator (Osogbo)” as the subject of the email.