Morgan Omonitan & Abe Limited – MO&A, is an engineering & development consulting firm in Nigeria, with recent expansion to Ghana in West Africa.
Founded in 1972, MO&A has over 40 years of experience and expertise in providing integrated engineering & development consulting services such as civil & structural engineering, project management and independent expert services to the private & public sectors. MO&A has built a legacy of several successfully executed projects and partnerships with clients and stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Expeditor
- Contact suppliers to ensure that all dropship purchase orders were received and that deliveries will ship on time
- Maintain constant contact with vendors and shipping companies while deliveries are in route
- Notify project management team in a timely manner if a critical delivery is going to be late
- Deliver all purchase orders to vendors either by fax, overnight mail or email
- High School Diploma / GED required (Associate degree preferred)
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Exceptional computer skills
- Impeccable written and verbal communications skills.
Job Title: Actuary
- Knowledge of statistics and probability
- Analytical skills to determine specifics of insurance policies and avoid any errors that would lead to negative consequences
- Knowledge of business and financial concepts
- Organizational skills to keep track of multiple projects or cases at a time.
- Studying statistical data for the purpose of creating an analysis
- Calculating how insurance policies for different types of coverage are likely to payout
- Generating charts and presenting them at meetings along with explaining the information
- Analyzing reports to determine next steps for the company or client
Deadline: 8th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.