PearlDrops Healthcare Staffing – Our client, a Community Pharmacy, requires the services of suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Officer
- Evaluate patients and provide appropriate medical treatment for various illnesses and injuries.
- Prescribe, administer and dispense medication in accordance with state and federal statutes.
- Ensuring that patient care and is optimal and is in adherence to the clinical guidelines and quality standards.
- Document all patient evaluations, treatments, medications and transactions according to company policies and procedure.
- Performing inpatient and outpatient review with initial assessment and management.
- Supervise Medical Assistants to ensure compliance with all applicable regulations.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of current care methods and procedures and suggest improvements.
- M.B.B.S or equivalent
- Must possess a valid practicing license with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- Proficiency with the use of the computer.
- Candidates must possess NYSC discharge Certificate or Exemption letter.
- Proficient with Healthcare Management Systems and Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent problem-solving and clinical decision-making skills
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in medical practice
Job Title: Medical Laboratory Technician
- Collection and analysis of body fluids to conduct tests.
- Set up, clean, and maintain laboratory equipment.
- Taking note of abnormality in any patient and reporting them to the appropriate personnel.
- Contribute to a safe and secure environment for patients, visitors, physicians and co-workers by following established standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Must be a certified laboratory technician from a recognized school of Health Technology.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Detail oriented. Ability to adapt easily and work under pressure (emergency)
- Strong Laboratory data management skills.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 1 year work experience in a similar role
- Maintains confidentiality of patient information.
- Candidates should reside within Ikeja and its environs.
Job Title: School Nurse
- Provide healthcare assistant to students and staff by responding to first aid needs.
- Conduct health screenings.
- Liaise with the retained doctor to ensure proper treatment for staff and students in the school when necessary.
- Ensuring appropriate drugs are available in the clinic.
- Keeping the clinic environment in an orderly manner.
- Overseeing and supervising environmental cleaning of the School compound as at when due.
- Organizing and giving health talk on personal hygiene, family planning, STD and other health related matter.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing.
- Must be a registered Nurse.
- 1- 2years cognate experience working in School.
- Medium level proficiency in the usage of Microsoft office tools.
- Interested in the physical, mental and emotional wellbeing of the students.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Candiddates should be resident within Lekki and its environs.
Job Title: Pharmacologist
- Analysing the chemical compounds of drugs and its effects.
- Adhere to safety and health regulations.
- Ensuring the organization and cleanliness of all work areas, as well as supervising the appropriate disposal and storage of utensils and materials.
- B.Sc Degree in Pharmacology with a minimum of one year work experience in a community pharmacy
- Candidates must have completed NYSC.
- Excellent written and good oral communication skills
- Good analytical skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and execute task in a fast-paced work environment.
Deadline: 25th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidates should be resident within Festac and its environs.