Willers Solutions Limited is a fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximisation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Job Type: Full Time
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Ability to generate high sales and manage cold calls as appropriate within the geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision-makers within the client organization and must have contacts with the IOC’s
- Research and build relationships with new clients and must be have experience dealing with NAPIMS, NIPEX.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the clientâ€™s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Ability to resolve conflicts and handle issues timely to a positive conclusion.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Promote the company products/services addressing or predicting clientsâ€™ objectives.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent.
- Must have a science background.
- Must have Minimum of 5 – 8 years experience in the Oil and Gas Sector.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word to: email@example.com using “Business Development Executive” as the subject of the mail.
Job Title: Cook
Job Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a skilled Cook, Female preferably who can prepare Indigenous and Continental dishes according to Menu.
- Candidate must be able to follow instructions in cooking and delivering well-prepared meals.
- They must be deft in moving around the kitchen and apt in multi-tasking. Experience in using various ingredients and cooking techniques is also important
- Set up the kitchen with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment=
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.)
- Cook food in various utensils or grillers
- Check food while cooking to stir or turn
- Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
- Check quality of ingredients
- Monitor stock and place orders when there are shortages
- Proven experience as Cook
- Min age of 40 Years and above.
- Must be from the Eastern Part of Nigerian who could speak English and Igbo Language fluently.
- Ordinary National Diploma or its equivalent; Diploma from a culinary school will be an advantage.
- Experience in using cutting tools, cookware and bakeware
- Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods (grilling, baking, boiling etc.).
- Ability to follow all sanitation procedures.
- Very good communication skills.
- Excellent physical condition and stamina.
Deadline: 6th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (MS Word Format) to:firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating “cook” as subject of your mail.
Note: Only qualified candidate would be contacted.