Riby is a Finance technology company. We provide a simple and smart finance management platform. Our solution provides cooperatives, company groups, employees, individuals, associations, and financial development institutions with features to manage their financial activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Full Stack Developer
- We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming
- Full Stack Developers are responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties
- Full Stack Developers will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- B.Sc Degree in Computer Science or any other Degree.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as NodeJs.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Postgres and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
Job Title: Business / Product Analyst
- Determines customers’ needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and / or product or packaging changes.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products.
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Facilitates inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and production schedules.
- Ensure all products are properly validated before it gets to the market.
- Assist the company in achieving short and long-term goals relating to product growth.
- Work with other company departments to improve the analysis and presentation of products.
- Provide weekly Product development reports to Management.
- Handle Client Engagements
- Bachelor’s Degree. Previous product analysis experience at least 1 year. (Experience in a software development firm is preferred).
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint).
- Strong communication and reporting skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and adapt to change.
- The ability to balance customer needs against the company’s vision.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Has interest in tech and product development.
- Minimum of 1 year experience as a Product Manager, Project Marketing Manager or Product Specialist.
- A minimum of BSc or HND in any field (essential).
- A master’s degree in any field but with keen interest/specialization in financial services and products is an added advantage.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products.
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Examples and at least one sample of an effective document delivered in the past.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite tools.
- Proficient use of flow diagram tools (Visio, EDraw Max and Draw.io).
Job Title: Backend Developer
- Collaborate with Product and Development team members to develop solutions. Well structured, responsive and modular MEAN stack application development. Develop, design and implement system architecture using best practice.
- Have any degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field from an accredited institution. Professional software development working experience(at least 2years).
- Have deployed applications using MEAN stack.
- Understands the concepts of NoSQL and SQL databases, and know when to use one over the other.
- Proficiency with version control system git (Bitbucket, Github, Gitlab) .
- Cloud hosting experience.
- Unix/Linux operating system.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with a variety of operating systems and platforms.
- Excellent collaborative skills.
- Creating multilingual websites or applications. Securing data or access to applications with multiple user levels, or has the ability to customize based on user levels.
- Ensuring the quality of applications through unit testing (Mocha) .
- MEAN Stack (MongoDB, Express, AngularJS and NodeJS).
- SQL databases(PostgresDB and MySQL),
- VueJS (optional).
- CICD Solutions: Docker.
- Version Control system: Git.
- RESTful Web API development.
Job Title: Frontend Developer
- We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming
- Your responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application
- You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize web application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Basic understanding of CSS-processing tools, such as LESS and SASS.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Understanding of RESTful APIs.
- Experience with offline storage and performance tuning.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Minimum of 2 working years experience.
Deadline: 15th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.