Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Soft Services Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- As the Soft Services Manager, you will be responsible for providing effective management of a range of integrated facilities services to such as compliance, cleaning and associated areas.
- The role incorporates awareness of Soft Services ensuring all working practices are Health and Safety compliant for all personnel within your assigned buildings and ensuring the personnel are complying with the can-do attitude and safety-first approach.
- Maintaining and controlling expenditure within the required budgets
- Ensuring that adequate products, equipment and materials are available to the contract standard and are ordered and delivered to the contract within the required time frames, as well as ensuring that the products, equipment and materials are properly stored, used, maintained and controlled and that Safe Method of work are in place
- Applying quality control procedures to ensure we exceed and maintain high standards within all services, to ensure that the records are held and updated as required
- Ensuring that the work schedules and shift times are correctly resourced, by managing and reducing staff absenteeism. Managing holiday periods consistently, ensuring that clear procedures are implemented to deal with absence issues and staff shortages
- Implementing all service standards to the required specifications, ensuring that working practices are adhered to the agreed contract.
- Delivering planned and reactive tasks. Ensuring that pre-determined output specifications & KPI targets are met and exceeded
- Delivering strategies to reduce labour turnover to include training programmes, job chat appraisal feedback, performance management and personal coaching
- Communicating regularly with staff through team talks, briefing and toolbox talks to ensure that there is a free flow of information and that morale remains consistently high
- Supporting a continuous improvement process as an integral part of service delivery increasingly adding value to both the business and our client
- B.Sc / HND degree in the relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
- A Health & Safety qualification – NEBOSH / IOSH – is desirable.
- Strong leadership, management and communication skill.
Job Title: QHSE Officer
Job Title: Full Time
- This position provides QHSE guidance to the organization and supports the operation process in order to maintain and continually improve the safety culture and performance, in line with the organization’s needs to comply with business objectives in the short, medium and long terms and in accordance with the terms of our various contracts and the Integrated Management System.
- Performs reporting, risk assessments and auditing and observes all QHSE related activities and policies within a location
- The Safety Officer is responsible for monitoring and assessing hazardous and unsafe situations and developing measures to assure personnel safety.
- Correct unsafe acts or conditions through the regular line of authority.
- Participate in planning meetings to identify any health and safety concerns inherent in the operations daily work-plan.
- Review the Incident Action Plan for safety implications.
- Investigate accidents that have occurred within incident areas.
- Ensure preparation and implementation of Site Safety and Health Plan (SSHP).
- Inspects the site to ensure it is a hazard-free environment.
- Trains and carries out drills and exercises on how to manage emergency situations.
- Conducts job hazard analysis.
- Watches out for the safety of all workers and works to protect them from entering hazardous situations.
- Responds to employees’ safety concerns.
- Support the development of OHS policies and programs.
- Conduct risk assessment and enforce preventative measures.
- Inspect premises and the work of personnel to identify issues or non-conformity (e.g. not using protective equipment)
- Stop any unsafe acts or processes that seem dangerous or unhealthy
- Record and investigate incidents to determine causes and handle worker’s compensation claims
- Prepare reports on occurrences and provide statistical information to upper management.
- Carry out PTW Monitoring and review.
- B.Sc. / HND Degree in a healthcare related course
- 3-5 years experience part of which must have been in a healthcare environment
- Relevant HSE certification (NISP, NEBOSH, etc.)
- QMS training certificate or experience
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
Deadline: 7th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online