Apata & Ascott Limited – Our client, a group of Company is looking to recruit suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Estate Manager
Location: Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full time
- Successful candidate will be reporting to the Chairman of the Group and Chief Executive Officer and also be interfacing with all Departmental Heads of the company and the general public.
- He/She will be responsible for all aspects of Real Estate Management functions of the company in line with the Group policies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Creation of job schedule, tasks and assignments for subordinates. Periodic update of all properties within his portfolio.
- Feedback assessment to the Management on portfolio performance.
- Collation of information through internet, professional bulletin, government reports, telephone and business directories on individual global property trends
- Facility Management: Repair/renovation and maintenance cost analysis as well as implementation
- Reviews, renewals and termination of leases.
- Periodic routine management and inspection of property components in relation to uses as specified in tenancy agreements
- Inspection of projects and ensuring their compliance with planning authority and Land Use Act.
- Purchases, acquisitions and utilization of developed and undeveloped land parcels.
- Project initiation, development and management
- Any other lawful duty which may from time to time be assigned by Management
Qualifications and Experience
- A good Master’s degree in Construction or Civil Engineering, Estate Management or any strongly related field.
- Membership of the Nigerian Institute of Estate Surveyors and Valuers or any other relevant professional body is obligatory
- Not more 45 Years old.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a similar position, 5 years of which should be at Senior Management level
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationship with clients, government officials and professionals.
- Must be a confident and assertive team player with good communication skills and high proficiency in computer use and multimedia applications.
- Paying critical attention to details and must have excellent quantitative analytical skills and be able to approach problems logically and creatively.
- All applicants must have good and verifiable references.
Job Title: Accounting Officer
Location: Ketu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full time
- We are recruiting for one of our clients to fill the role of Accounting Officer. Candidate must be a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and excellent communication skills.
- Candidate will be expected to have considerable years of experience as an accountant in the construction, Real Estate or Manufacturing industry.
- Minimum of HND or B.Sc. Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in financial accounting and management reporting in a well-structured organization.
- Direct experience in accounting software like SAP, QuickBooks or SAGE is compulsory.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to interact regularly with clients regarding sensitive topics like billing and payments.
- Must reside in Ketu or Its environs.
- Attention to detail for ensuring the accuracy of a company’s records and invoices
- Multitasking in order to successfully handle multiple accounts, invoices and payments at various stages of execution
- Excellent efficiency for handling any accounting issues quickly with minimal interference
- Basic accounting functions such as invoicing, inventory control, accounts receivables/payables, general ledger maintenance, internal control, dealing with all aspect of taxation and full profit & loss responsibility
- Real Estate Accounting / Construction Accounting dynamics
- Establish, maintain and coordinate the implementation of accounting policies and accounting control procedures.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses.
- Monitor taxation issues, determine tax liability and tax planning
- Considerable Administrative experience.
- Strong leadership personality and communications skills.
Deadline: 21st October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with detailed CV and a recent passport photograph to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.