Lopterra Services Limited leverages on Professional World. We render human Resources Services and Training Services across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
Job Code: LPT / DM004
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing operations including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Manage Company website SEO and work towards improving ranking.
- Drive online sales
- Work closely with the Sales team to increase sales.
- Proffer innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee digital promotion & projects.
- Oversee marketing campaigns
- Blog bi-weekly about our products and services
- Plan and manage and improve our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaigns overall performance.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Report weekly to Sales Director
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising industry
- Solid understanding of Marketing, SEO’s and paid Digital Adverts is required.
- Graphic Design & Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Visio)
- Willingness to work full time (No remote working)
- Website Management and design is a plus
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Preferred Location: Ikeja and its Environs
N70,000.00 + Commission monthly + other benefits.
Job Title: Project Engineer (Electrical)
Job Code: LPT/PE006
Job Location: Ikeja – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are in need of a Project Engineer (Electrical). S/he will be responsible for all engineering and technical disciplines that involve project management (including plan, forecast, resource and manage all the technical activities aiming at assuring project accuracy and quality from conception to completion).
- Evaluate electrical systems, components, and applications by designing and applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
- Confirm systems and components’ capabilities by designing testing methods, testing properties.
- Develop electrical products and solutions by studying customer requirements, designing and implementing appropriate products/solutions.
- Assure product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
- Provide alternative power, Engineering and security information by answering questions on all products and services that Niteo Limited offers.
- Efficiently manage projects scopes, timelines, budgets and perform quality control on all projects to ensure expectations are met.
- Maintain product and company reputation by complying with installation, safety standards and organizational standards/regulations.
- Keep equipment operational by following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures, requesting repair service.
- Maintain product database by keeping both soft copy and hard copy inventory and database.
- Provide leadership and monitor the compliance of the project to ensure that industry codes and practices are adhered to.
- Complete projects and mentor junior engineers and technicians.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed and check that staff members perform their duties to a high standard to ensure the project runs smoothly, overseeing the needs of the client, and finding ways to improve processes.
- Participating in Tendering processes and delivering technical presentations/defense.
- Prepare and make technical presentations to prospects and customers.
- Attend product pitches and presentations.
- Supervise and manage QHSE processes
- Prepare product and project reports
- Extensive project/electrical engineering experience and proven working experience as a project engineer
- Excellent knowledge of electronic components testing, troubleshooting, faulty isolation and repairs
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects
- Project management qualification and skills is a must
- Decision-making ability and leadership skills
- Current Engineer license is an added edge
- Very good team management and delegation skills
- Must be able to use all Microsoft packages competently (Especially Excel, PowerPoint Outlook, Word, Visio and Project)
- Significant working knowledge of design and visualization software such as AutoCAD
- Creative, Innovative, solution and goal-driven
- Driving and Valid Driver’s License is mandatory
The following are highly valued, but not required but it would be an added advantage.
- Previous experience in a start-up business
- Experience in an engineering service role
- Previous experience in an Engineering firm is an added advantage (Major in renewable energy, & Security Solution installation and management)
Required Qualification & Education
- BEng degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Advanced MS Office Suite skills (Project, Excel, Visio & Powerpoint)
- Registered with NSE or COREN
- Minimum of 3-years experience.
- Potential candidates should be situated in Ikeja and its environs.
N900,000 – N1,020,000 per Annum plus benefits.
Deadline: 21st October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Code as the email subject
Note: Applications without the Job Code will be ignored.