Morgan Omonitan & Abe Limited – MO&A, is an engineering & development consulting firm in Nigeria, with recent expansion to Ghana in West Africa.
Founded in 1972, MO&A has over 40 years of experience and expertise in providing integrated engineering & development consulting services such as civil & structural engineering, project management and independent expert services to the private & public sectors. MO&A has built a legacy of several successfully executed projects and partnerships with clients and stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Safety Engineer
- Possess immense knowledge of health and safety engineering processes and practices
- Ability to manage and control all types of health and safety issues
- Evaluate the probable physical and chemical hazards and take essential steps to minimize them
- Ability to research and apply the best industrial and working practices to provide effective services
- General education degree certificate in safety engineering or any related field.
- Obtaining specialized training and certification from a recognized institute will have an added advantage.
Job Title: Brand Ambassador
- Create and contribute to social media accounts for our clients
- Develop social media strategies based on continually evolving metrics and client ventures.
- Create and implement product marketing campaigns for clients
- Create content for our website and blog to attract new clients and to establish us as experts in social media marketing for products.
- General education degree certificate
- Active presence on social media a plus
- Ability to learn product details and USPs quickly and translate what you’ve learned to content marketing strategies
Job Title: Business Developer
- Identify potential clients in the target market and complete appropriate research on the prospective client’s business and equipment needs.
- Partner with sales teams to create contract-winning proposals for current and prospective clients.
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate terms to stakeholders.
- Become a subject matter expert on our business products, processes and operations, and remain up-to-date on industry news.
- General education degree certificate or equivalent work experience in related field.
- Demonstrated achievement in B2B sales.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation of group presentations.
Deadline: 26th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.