Tyonex Nigeria Limited is a group of registered companies, with an operational base throughout Nigeria and Corporate Head Offices in Lagos, Nigeria. Established in September 1997, Tyonex is a member of the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Marketing Companies in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Manager
- Manage the provision of analytical services (finished products, intermediate products, raw materials and packaging materials/components).
- Have complete authority and responsibility for the sampling, testing, acceptance and rejection of all raw materials, packaging materials, intermediate materials being received into the company to ensure only materials of acceptable quality are received at all times.
- Have complete authority and responsibility for the sampling, testing, acceptance and rejection of intermediate and finished products produced by the company.
- Develop testing, manufacturing, packaging procedures and other critical quality documents, and manage their controls to ensure world-class Quality Management System.
- Develop testing specifications, monographs and reports for all raw/packaging materials, finished and intermediate products.
- B.Sc. / HND in Applied Sciences, especially Chemistry, Biochemistry, Industrial Chemistry,
- Post graduate qualifications in science desirable.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the Quality Management Process of a pharmaceutical company
- Practical instrumentation method of analysis, a must.
- Must be computer literate.
Job Title: Cost Management Accountant
- Collect cost information and maintain an expenses database
- Construct data accumulation systems
- Plan and record variable costs (e.g. purchases of raw material and operations costs)
- Analyze and report profit margins
- Identify and recommend cost-effective solutions
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting
- Proven work experience as a Cost Accountant, Cost Analyst and an Accountant.
- In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Postgraduate qualifications in the financial management field
- Experiences with accounting software, like Tally and Sage
- Minimum of 8 years in Account department of manufacturing organization preferably pharmaceutical industry, of which must be at the manager’s position
- Computer literacy.
Deadline: 23rd October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.