Livida Hair and Beauty is a growing beauty consulting firm specialized in Hair Salon, Makeover, Manicure and Pedicure and bridal conquest.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Professional Makeup Artist
Locations: Enugu, Lagos
- Enhancing facial aesthetics through makeup.
- Consulting with clients and creating custom looks based on their specifications.
- Removing makeup after usage on film sets.
- Working with actors on movie sets.
- Taking lighting and setting into account when applying makeup.
- Determining which materials and colors are the most suitable.
- Designing FX prosthetics according to special effects requirements.
- Working with costume designers, set designers and stylists to ensure consistency.
- Having knowledge of different color palettes and design styles.
- Maintaining an awareness of the latest trends in beauty.
- Using models and fashion magazines as reference points.
- Understanding what a film director wants a character to look like.
- Having a diverse cosmetic toolkit.
- Consulting clients on their skincare routines.
- Operating within health and safety regulations.
- Experience in the beauty industry.
- Experience with prosthetics for the film industry.
- Understanding of stylistic elements of cinema, such as lighting.
- Attention to detail.
- Creative mindset.
- Exceptional verbal communication and listening skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- HND, Master’s Degree, NCE, OND qualification.
Job Title: Beauty Consultant / Advisor
Locations: Enugu, Lagos
- Greet customers upon their arrival
- Demonstrate proper use of makeup and skin care products
- Cross-sell beauty products, when appropriate (e.g. serums, body lotions and hair care products)
- Identify customer needs and recommend cosmetics and skin care products based on their preferences
- Help clients find products theyâ€™re looking for in our store
- Ensure proper presentation of products on shelves
- Explain to customers how to use products theyâ€™re interested in buying
- Advise customers on how to take care of their skin
- Inform customers on prices and special offers
- Replenish stock as needed
- HND, Master’s Degree, NCE, OND qualification
- Previous experience as a Beauty Advisor or similar role
- Customer service experience in retail stores is a plus
- Extensive knowledge of makeup, hair care and skin care products
- Ability to demonstrate and promote beauty products on the spot (e.g. how to apply face creams)
- Understanding of which products suit different skin types
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to remain calm and pleasant during peak hours
Deadline: 31st October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.