Aureole Consulting Limited – Our client, a leading Real Estate organization which focuses on the sales of land and exquisites houses in Nigeria, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Associate
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Job Type: Contract
Job Status: 3 months renewable
- Generation of new sales leads
- Meeting & Exceeding sales goals
- Achieving the assigned targets in terms of revenue
- Identify and understand the needs of the customers
Qualifications & Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Marketing or related discipline.
- Minimum of 1 year experience
- Good customer service skills.
- Good verbal skills.
- N70,000 net per month plus sales commission.
- Attractive commission & Incentives based on performance.
Job Title: Data Analyst (Female)
Job Type: Full Time
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND / Master’s Degree
- Experienced Analyst with interest in real estate and problem-solving using technology.
- Must have at least 5 years experience with 3 years managing a team.
- Create compelling data visualisations, integrating Company’s proprietary research data to support business development.
- Contribute and participate in the production of Company’s Special reports.
- Must be willing to travel across African cities to understand local markets and produce relevant real estate research data.
Deadline: 30th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.