IT Horizons Limited – A system integrator and Application ICT Company with a clear focus in technology enabled solutions and professional services
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Lead Developer
Employment Type: Full time
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience leading a software development team
- Highly skilled in software development. Languages: Vue.js, PHP (Laravel framework), Node, ReactNative, Mysql, MongoDB, PostgreSQL etc.
- Familiarity with distributed tools e.g., Jira, Bitbucket, Slack, Github etc.
- Knowledge of Agile Development tools, techniques, and principles (SCRUM).
- Knowledgeable with cloud platforms / technology and deployment e.g. AWS infrastructure and container orchestration.
- Strategic Thinking, demonstrated by an ability to maintain a broad overview of both technical and business challenges to achieve long term goals whilst realizing short term objectives
- Organizational skills, demonstrating the ability to establish plans of action to effectively ensure achievement of results.
- Develop and Improve product quality, security, and performance while guiding your team and others, in design sessions and help them deliver high quality work.
- Help your engineers grow their skills and experience. Guide the team to design and develop modular, well-tested, well-documented, reusable, and extensible codes.
- Run agile product development processes.
- Conduct code reviews and lead technical product architecture as well as getting involved in solving bugs and delivering small features when required.
- Generate and implement regular process improvements.
- Hold regular 1:1’s with all members of your team and participate in cross-team evaluations when required.
- Foster technical decision making on the team but make final decisions when necessary.
- Take part in our recruitment process, interviewing candidates, and onboarding new hires.
- Draft and review quarterly Engineering KPIs for your team.
- You will maintain an awareness of the principal markets of the business and contribute to Product-Market plans as required.
- Be involved in from initial concept, design, and functional specification, writing of code, writing of preliminary documentation, and testing of all software product development
- Ability to analyze customer requirements and define these as a formal specification for software development
Deadline: 30th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online