ENYO Retail & Supply Limited is a customer-focused, technology-driven, fuels retailing company. Poised to deliver best-in-class retail experiences, leveraging complimentary brands and optimized returns to investors.
Poised to challenge some of the key tenets of Nigeria’s fuels retailing industry, ENYO retail is founded on the premise that the customer is the most important factor to be considered in the development and execution of service delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Analyst
Job Type: Full-Time
- To provide legal & compliance support to ENYO. The job will provide legal services to the organization for the efficient and effective delivery of the company’s goal.
- The role is responsible for the preparation and management of company legal documentations.
- Minimum of Bachelor of Law degree from a recognized Institution
- Knowledge of industry’s law
- Regulatory compliance/corporate governance
- Ability to comprehend and interpret legal documents.
- Organizational skills and detail-oriented.
- Brilliant written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical thinker with strong theoretical and research proficiencies.
- Knowledge of databases and tracking systems.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide interpretations for complex legal documents, statutes, and regulations.
- Review required legal documents under limited supervision of management/counsel.
- Draft negotiate and review various legal documents.
- Develop interrogatories and legal documents from provided templates.
- Review incoming legal documents to determine whether they comply with specific requirements set forth by legal and compliance department.
- Review and draft various legal documents, including contracts, notices etc.
- Verification of legal documents, external and internal communication with clients
- Analyze existing legal documents for conformance to internal policies and procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Process confidential and sensitive legal documents into the company database system.
- Evaluate legal documents-corresponded with solicitors regarding corporate transactions.
Deadline: 30th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online