Landover Company Limited was incorporated in Nigeria on August 15, 1991 (RC. 170420). The objective of the company is centered around Aviation practice and since incorporation, it has evolved to be the leading aviation services company committed to the provision of aviation based end-to-end solutions that enable our customers compete effectively in their markets.
We provide Aviation services to a client-base covering diverse sectors of the Nigerian economy. Today, our broad expertise and experience in aviation service covers the Oil and Gas, Construction, Manufacturing, Banking and Finance, Air Cargo sector and the Diplomatic Community.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- Provide Legal Advice, process documents, perform research and Identify Risks.
- Assisting with the preparation and production of first draft/review of routine contracts and reports.
- Assisting with the preparation and production of required documentation for corporate filings.
- Assisting with Legal Research.
- Assisting with the preparation and production of Legal correspondence, documents and contracts.
- Assisting with the preparation and production of first drafts of minutes of meetings.
- Assisting with the management of archived legal documents.
- A minimum of second class lower degree in Law (LL. B) and must have been called to the Nigerian bar (B.L).
- Excellent knowledge of Commercial and Company law practice, International law and Property law
- 1-2 years relevant post NYSC work experience is an added advantage
- Completion of NYSC programme or possession of a valid certificate of exemption is mandatory.
- Good Microsoft Office (especially MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel) and PC/IT skills required for the 21st Century Corporate Environment.
- Excellent planning, organizational, interpersonal, written and communication skills.
- Good research and analytical skills and strong attention to detail
- Candidate should fall within age bracket of 22-28 years
Deadline: 16th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online