M.J. Onigbanjo & Co. is a client-oriented world-class commercial law firm which strives to render prompt, tailored, and seamless legal services with the highest standards of professional ethics, excellence and integrity.
With our areas of interest spanning commercial litigation, asset recovery and insolvency, property law practice, maritime, aviation, arbitration, oil and gas, energy, banking and finance, tax, intellectual property, corporate commercial, and telecommunications.
The Firm was established in 1993 and has become a repository of knowledge of commercial law practice in Nigeria. The Firm has also quickly built up a reputation of adherence to international best practices and for conducting its business with impeccable integrity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Litigation Officer
Location: Lagos – Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
The ideal job candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Must have a minimum of Ordinary National Diploma in any of Management / Secretariat courses.
- Must have a good knowledge of Lagos State road networks.
- Prefer candidate is a male for gender balance.
- Candidate must be a resident on the Island. However, Mainland residents can also apply if you know how to beat the incessant morning heavy duty traffic.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years working experience in a law firm handling the same job function.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be well organized and pay attention to details.
- Must be a team player.
Remuneration / Benefits
Starting Salary Range: N40,000 – N50,000 / month.
- HMO Coverage
- Quarterly Bonus at the discretion of the management.
Deadline: 16th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.