ICS Outsourcing is Nigeria’s leading Outsourcing provider incorporated in August 1994. We offer a comprehensive range of outsourcing services ranging from People Outsourcing to Sales BPO. We provide bespoke Business Support Solutions to all kinds and sizes of business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- In this position, you will act as a liaison between applicants and the company, helping qualified applicants obtain loans and set up payment plans.
- Duties will include meeting with applicants, preparing loan proposals, and examining active loans.
- Evaluate, authorize, or recommend approval of credit loans.
- Advise borrowers on financial status and methods of payments.
- Carry our surveys and discovering new markets for loan creation in conjunction the loan supervisors and managers.
- Build and maintain portfolio of quality clients rapidly and consistently to reach target portfolio within assigned period;
- Develop an accurate evaluation of each client’s capacity and willingness to repay the requested loan;
- Correctly complete loan application and evaluation process.
- Verify and cross-check all information relevant to the loan application and evaluation; Evaluate the willingness and capacity to repay of the client;
- Ensure a reliable guarantor is in place and documented;
- Determine and present loan terms and conditions to client’s guarantors.
- Liaise with community Head of markets, to refer reliable and good customers
- Identify potential clients;
- Carry out KYC and due diligence on the intending client;
- Sensitize potential clients on all aspects of the loan program: procedures to apply, the terms and conditions, the incentives for good performance, and penalties for late repayment and default;
- Provide support to peers and others within the company in uplifting its values and policies;
- Ensuring proper documentation of clients (especially new) at all times;
- Report any default client to Supervisor or Relationship Manager as the case may be;
- Ensure daily collection is paid into the bank before close of business every day.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Decision cycle to close
- Average loan disbursed
- Borrower per loan officer
- Cost per active client
- Client loss/dropout rate
- Average number of clients / months
- OND / SSCE can apply
- Marketing experience is an added advantage
- Microfinance Bank experience would be an advantage
- Only candidates who live in Lekki and its environs should apply.
Skills and Abilities:
- Interpersonal communications skills
- Team management
- Customer service skills
- Relationship management
Deadline: 31st October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.