Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marine Lead
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Rotation
- Advise Ship Masters on Terminal’s mooring preparations and procedures
- Direct Tugs and supporting boats in mooring operations
- Ensure company Terminal regulations are adhered to.
- Supervise all loading operations
- Ensure Safety and Environmental regulations are strictly complied with
- Support maintenance of SPM Buoys and related mooring equipment
- Maintain a record of marine hoses including throughput of hoses in use
- STCW II/2 Master Mariner (unlimited Certificate of Competency
- 5 years relevant post-qualification sea experience onboard tankers in a senior rank (Chief Mate of higher).
- Experienced ship handlers.
- Thorough knowledge of offshore marine operations.
- Strong leadership, influencing, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work long hours.
- Good seamanship ability
- Advice tanker Masters on the best approach to terminal loading berths.
- Direct supporting tugs and boats in a safe and efficient manner.
- Berthing / unberthing of tankers.
- Ensure deballasting (clean ballast) is properly carried out and tanks certified to receive cargo.
- Monitoring Pollution Prevention on the Export Tankers.
- Maintain communication with shore on proper loading rate and pressure monitoring of the overall loading system.
- Supervision of loading and certification of quantity loaded onboard in co-operation with ship’s officers and independent surveyors.
- Assess overall vessel condition when onboard to determine suitability for future acceptance at the terminal.
- Member of oil spill response team.
- Maintain Record of Export Operations. Monitor production level and export tankers nominations / arrival.
- Support SPM & associated Equipment Maintenance and Record-Keeping.
- Calculation and Verification of Demurrage claims.
- Vessel Screening for acceptability at the terminal.
- May support other Marine functions as required
Deadline: 5th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online