Organization on Microbial Sciences: Promoting the Quality of Microbiology was formed by an Incorporated Trustee in perpetuity. It operates as a nonprofit corporation under Section C of CAMA 1990. The purposes to be promoted are the quality, knowledge, and standard of microbial sciences, therefore, are exclusively charitable and educational. In furtherance of such purposes and no other purposes, including specifically: the reinvention of the quality of microbiology, improvement of knowledge of microbial sciences and related subjects. The promotion of scientific investigations.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Marketing Intern
- OMS intends to publicize it’s activities. OMS hopes to achieve this through marketing campaigns inclined to raise capital to meet its objectives. One way is through ticket sales, training / E-courses amongst others.
- The ideal candidate should be skilled at Marketing, Negotiation, Outreach, Capacity building. The candidate should be flexible and adaptable to learning.
- At the end of the internship period, Interns will get an, Certificate of completion.
- Stipend per conversions / hours put in.
- Opportunity of haven been trained by an experienced Marketing specialist.
- Networking opportunities and recommendations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online