Bellforte Consulting – Our client, a Property Development Company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Identifying new customers.
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy.
- Directing, planning and coordinating marketing efforts.
- Communicating the marketing plan.
- Developing each marketing campaign from start to finish.
- Researching demand for the organization’s products and services.
- Evaluating competitors.
- Creating promotions with advertising managers.
- Understanding and developing budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, and return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Handling social media, public relation efforts, and content marketing.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor degree or master degree in marketing, business administration and any other related discipline
- Experience with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy, and marketing plan.
- Experience with online marketing, including social media, and content marketing.
- Understanding of public relations.
- Advanced communication skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt to change.
Deadline: 13th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidate residing around Egbeda, Abule Egba, Ikeja, Iyanna Ipaja and Oshodi are strongly advised to apply.