Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, a Fashion and Luxury company retailing high-end brands, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Job Type: Full Time
- As the brand’s custodian, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for creating and delivering strategic and comprehensive marketing plans, ensuring that a coherent message runs through all platforms.
- Develop and deliver the marketing strategies and content working to set the direction for thought leadership.
- Develop and manage end-to-end influencer campaigns including framing the campaign strategy, curating talent, negotiating rates, managing contract development, influencer relations, and reporting.
- Work with the in-house marketing department of an organization and external consultants to support during different projects and ensure delivery in terms of timelines and goals
- Work to grow brand awareness and maintaining our brand values both internally and externally.
- Provide regular reports to the business which allows the team to understand the impact of their work on a day-to-day basis and also enables us to track trends and spot risks.
- Lead the marketing team to.
- Build and maintain relationships with Key hosts for luxury exhibitions, personal shoppers of HNIs, press, and influencers to build the company’s awareness with the Influencer Marketing Manager.
- Responsibly represent the brand and manage strategic relationships with HNIs across Africa.
- Build and maintain an efficient content and design team to ensure that the team can produce high-quality outputs at a fast pace, supporting the speed of the business.
- Responsible for overseeing the whole creative process either for one single product or a group of services and products.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 10 years active work experience in a similar role in handling marketing, specifically for High-end clients.
- Possessive of sound knowledge of marketing of the international luxury industry.
- Must have a good understanding of how the luxury industry works and how is it is marketed to attract particular clientele.
- A Master’s or an MBA Degree from a reputable business school with a major in fashion is a plus.
- Commercially aware of the trends in the international fashion and luxury industry
- Experience in managing multi-pronged marketing campaigns, including performance marketing, social marketing, brand marketing, content marketing, public relations, and marketing partnerships.
- Strong organizational skills, excellent communication skills, effective writing skills.
- Must be the initiative and able to manage a high powered team in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Must be tech-savvy and possess proven ability to interpret data, derive insights and report accordingly to impact forecast future
- Experienced in writing and creating capturing authentic stories.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.