Dalstrong love cooking. We love design and craftsmanship. Most of all though, we love bringing a feeling of pure satisfaction to chefs around the world who use our tools day in and day out. Whether you’re a hobbyist or pro, our aim is to enhance the experience of your culinary creation.
Dalstrong is the new guy on the block. From a foundation of love and respect for an ancient craft, we layer on modern thinking and methods to create beautiful and innovative knives at far greater value than traditional brands. Don’t just take our word for it; look at our thousands of five-star reviews on Amazon. Our goal is to stir up a stodgy old industry with tools chefs love and trust, at amazing price points. And as a company, we’re out to build life-long relationships with exceptional products and exceptional customer service. Come cook with us. Like you, we strive for greatness every day.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Community Engagement Assistant (Remote – Full Time)
Locations: Remote – Full Time: Abia, Abuja (FCT), Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Gombe, Imo, Jagawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nassarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, and Zamfara
Employment Type: Full-time
Who You are (Requirements)
- Fully fluent in English.
- Experienced with Influencer Engagement, and Social Media Management
- Hard-working, resourceful, self-motivated, detailed and responsible.
- Experience using Instagram, TikTok, Facebook (or similar social media outreach) is a plus.
- Min. 2 years experience in a B2B (Sales) role, and 2 years Customer Service Experience
- Knowledge in best practices for affiliate marketing is a plus
- Passionate about branding, social media, and influencer communications.
What You’ll Do!
- Research and identify influencers for multiple verticals/across multiple social platforms
- Reach out and follow-up with new and existing influencers and influencer networks with the goal of building a healthy long-term partnership.
- Identify trends in the space and opportunities for growth potential
- Create marketing materials for influencer communication and provide onboarding support for new influencers
- Engage with current influencers to ensure they have the resources needed to grow and are motivated
- Brainstorm new influencer solutions and community engagement projects, keep our Social Marketing Efforts moving forward!
- Full-time USD compensation
- Flexible work-life-balance and fun remote culture with a booming eCom team!
- Free premium culinary products from our company.
Deadline: 20th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and their Cover Letter explaining your relevant background and why you’re the best candidate to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Please answer the following questions in PDF format:
- Draft a warm, convincing outreach message to an Instagram influencer-chef that we love to work with. Include information about our brand, and personalize the note based on their profile / personal brand.
- Draft a friendly rejection message to an influencer-chef that has contacted us, but that we do not want to work with. Explain why we are not currently able to partner with them.
- Draft a response to an influencer-chef who has rejected our initial outreach and does not want to work with us. You may construct the message however you best like to see the relationship evolve.
- When reaching out to influencers, what metrics and content would you look for on their profiles? How would you best filter potential partnerships on social media?