Simba Clinic and Maternity Ltd has been in existence since 1996, became a private limited company in 2011. Sheis a health facility located in Ugep, Cross River State, Nigeria whose primary services is diagnoses, administration of medical care to patient and rendering other clinical related services to clients of the facility.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Officer
Location: Ugep, Cross River
Employment Type: Full-time
- To provide clinical services and practice medicine at Simba Clinic and Maternity Ltd. as a general practitioner as specified by the Nigerian Medical and Dental Council.
- To ensure that processes set up for the smooth running of the Hospital are maintained, and to bring to the attention of management any breaches to set processes.
- To perform other duties of a medical officer as may be required from time to time.
- Minimum of MBBS / MBCH qualification.
- Candidate should be based in Ugep (Cross River State) or willing to relocate Ugep (Cross River State)
- Preferred Age bracket – Between 28yrs and 40yrs.
- Minimum of 2 years Cognate work experience, in the Medical practice.
- Personality – Must be friendly and levelheaded. A Team player.
- NGN170,000 – 200,000 / Month
Deadline: 14th November, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should mail their Application Letter to: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org using ”Medical Doctor” as the subject of the mail. The following documents should be attached to your application:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Two referee reports
- Current practicing license