Tech TalentHunter Limited, a Tech Recruitment company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Settlement Officer
Location: Lekki – Lagos
- Ensure daily settlement of transactions on VISA & Master Card.
- Handle settlement of all POS & Card Transactions
- Reconcile all POS Accounts / WEB transactions against merchants.
- Ensure wrong postings of transactions are reversed
- Handle settlement complaints (Shortages and Non-settlement)
- Respond and process chargeback dispute/ resolution
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- Background in Accounting
- Advanced use of Excel
- Excellent communication, time management, and organizational skills
- 1-3 years experience in similar role, Island and its environ residents preferably.
Job Title: Brand Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Responsible for coordinating the brand’s activities “sales, advertising, promotion, marketing research and distribution.
- Accountable for delivering the brand’s profit, volume and market share objectives.
- Responsible for developing the business, sales and profitability of the brand to meet the corporate brand’s profit volume and market objectives.
- Formulate brand’s long-term strategy to effectively reach customers. Oversees the brand’s marketing life cycle.
- Manages day-to-day progress of product marketing planning and execution. Maintains brand integrity across product lines, advertising and all other internal and external communication as it pertains to the assigned brand.
- Collaborate with a wide variety of functional areas such as sales, editorial, marketing, design, and operations to execute specific marketing.
- Conducts market research and identifies and tracks market trends.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any Business-related discipline
- Minimum of 4-6 years field experience in product management, brand advertising and/or marketing.
Salary is very competitive.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Settlement Officer” as the subject of the mail.