Phyto Science Sdn Bhd, is a global health & wellness company stands at the forefront of product innovation and committed to helping people take control of their health, both physical and financial well-being. Founded in 2012 on little more than dreams and hard work, Phyto Science is now a multi-million dollar company.It was started based on the integrated and advanced e-commerce platform and vision to penetrate into global markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nutritionist
- We are looking for a licensed nutritionist to provide our clients with comprehensive advice on matters of well being. As an expert in food and nutrition, people depend on you to guide them towards better eating habits to prevent ill-health.
- A nutritionist is responsible for assessing people’s needs using scientific methods and determining the most suitable nutrition plans. Applicant must be qualified and well-versed in relevant matters and skilled in suggesting personalized solutions.
- The goal is to contribute to the maintenance of a client’s healthy constitution thus delivering value to our organization by strengthening our reputations.
- Evaluate the dietary needs of a client by assessing their health and exercise levels, sleep and food habits etc.
- Clarify information to clients and explain the effects of nutrients on overall health condition
- Offer counseling and suggest positive alterations in nutrition to address clients’ dietary restrictions
- Create full and personalized nutrition plans that promote healthy lifestyles
- Set clear objectives and provide support to clients to help them in their progress
- Conduct scientific research to expand field related knowledge such as the impacts of nutrients, the benefits of diets to body’s functions etc.
- Write and publish articles to educate the public.
- Make presentations on a variety of topics such as how nutrition affects performance in sports, schools etc.
- Proven experience as nutritionist
- Thorough understanding of biochemistry and human physiology
- Good understanding of research methods and data analysis
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Creativity and critical thinking
- Excellent teamwork
- Degree in nutritional Science, Dietetics or relevant field
- Valid license to practice the profession
Deadline: 19th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: Iphyto2012@gmail.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.