HR Leverage Africa – Our client, a Furniture Store is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office / Warehouse Assistant
Location: Lagos (Ketu)
- Educational qualification: Graduate (least OND)
- Highly organized and able to store items efficiently
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- The candidate should not be more than 26 years old
- The ideal candidate must have the ability to use a computer.
- Must reside in Ketuand its axis
- We need of a hard working office/ warehouse assistant who will carry out a variety of office support tasks and will be responsible for ensuring inventory is processed, organized, and stored properly.
- Move inventory and materials across facilities
- Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages
- Check that the correct quantity and type of goods have been received
- Record any damaged, missing or faulty goods
- Stack and organize large bulk items
- Sort, organize and store inventory in the proper location
- Organize warehouse and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures
- Loading and unloading goods from delivery vans or lorries.
- Keep the warehouse clean, packing products away and updating Inventory daily on computer system
- Process inventory for delivery
The salary for this role is 35,000 / Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the application.
Note: This vacancy is only open to candidates living in Ketu or its axis. Only qualified candidates should apply