At Liquor Room, we’re passionate about alcoholic drinks, and know many of our customers feel the same way. That’s why we established Liquoroom, our online and Offline Liquor Store.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Videographer / Photographer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Operates video cameras, on location or in the studio, in the production of professional pre-recorded programming.
- Designs, transports, sets up, and operates production equipment, including audio and lighting equipment, for field and studio productions.
- Computer edits video segments on a variety of tape and digital formats.
- Completes trouble and preventive maintenance reports on video and audio production equipment; assists in repair and upkeep of studio and production sets and properties.
- Maintains equipment inventory and field and studio production schedules.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Take professional pictures in a studio or on location
- Work closely with clients and colleagues to produce high-quality photographic images
- Use different techniques to enhance the photographs as required
- Use photo manipulation software such as Adobe Suite to get desired results
- Recommend creative ideas to exceed expectations of goals and objectives
- Use artistic knowledge to enhance and compose photographs
- Review sets of photographs and select the best results
- Operate various photographic equipment such as single lens reflex cameras and film or digital cameras and lighting
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills.
- They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
- Identify partnership opportunities
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help company expand
- Maintain existing business
- Think critically when planning to assure project success
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3 – 4 years’ prior industry related business development experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented
Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist / WordPress Designer
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for growing revenue through digital media through designing and executing marketing campaigns. After campaigns have been launched, you will extract and analyze data across multiple channels.
- Maneuver digital marketing campaigns through all areas of the project life cycle
- Clearly understand and implement digital marketing campaigns which fit client needs
- Provide analytical reporting of campaigns to stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience with SEO and SEM Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
Job Title: Social Media / Copywriter
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
Job Title: Graphic Designer
- The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and typography.
- This candidate will have experiences in working with numerous different design platforms such as digital and print forms.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets
- Create compelling and effective logos, designs, print and digital media
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field
- 2-4 years of experience in graphic design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills
- Portfolio of work