MacTay Consulting – We are one of the first and leading management consulting firm in Nigeria, providing HR services to our clients in Africa since 1982. We focus on adding value to organisations through customized solutions that meet our clients’ needs. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our clients’ businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Plan and coordinate swap and upgrades of power equipment such DG, AC & HVAC units, rectifier, batteries, transformers, stabilizers, power panels, inverters, UPS, Fire protection at switch sites / data centers, BSC, Back bones and BTS sites.
- Management of passive and power equipment data base
- Periodic audits of all installed power equipment in the network.
- Managing resolution of passive issues and crisis due to emergency / unexpected break down of critical network power equipment
- Management of spares and consumables to ensure availability of both critical and non-critical spares
- Power and fueling of sites
- Incidence management recommendations and follow up
- Develop and manage scope and SLA for passive and power equipment maintenance
- Set up and manage an efficient NOC
- Development of BOQ for power equipment, creation of RFQ and RFP documents, review and verify invoices, progress payments, billings, and job closeout.
- Provide design and support; suggest changes to specification and standards to regional personnel and vendors on preventive and corrective maintenance program on power equipment for more efficient operation.
- Document and ensure adherence to processes and procedures
- Managing acceptance and signing of ATP documents, JCC and warranty certificates
- Develop maintenance schedule on all passive equipment at all BTS, BSC, Transmission, MSC etc
- Preventive Maintenance schedule, audit, and tracking
- Assists GM with management of daily telecommunications operations of the cooperative. Participates in policy development and interprets and administers programs according to policies and procedures.
- Project / Operations Planning and Scheduling: Plans, monitors, and controls activities, proactively to maximize cash flow.
- Assures the commitment commitments to customer are met, in accordance with contract, develops new business, ensure timely payment from customer
- Encourages openness & respect, and build trust, confidence & loyalty with customers and partners.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 10 – 15 years work experience
N200,000 – N800,000 / Month
Deadline: 10th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.