Arami which means “my body” in the rhythm of Yoruba, invites you to indulge in the calming practice of a simple skincare routine designed to beautify the skin, unburden the mind and lift the spirit. We believe that truly glowing skin comes from a serenity borne out of respect for oneself and the world we inhabit.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Packaging Assistant
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
- Minimum of WASSCE secondary school education
- Organised, focused on quality
- Detail-oriented, precise and meticulous;
- Great communication and time management skills
- Pack, weigh and label produced items for delivery or storage
- Clean packaged materials, identify and dispose of defective material
- Perform final quality checks on items before delivery or storage
- Keep complete records of all items that are stored in and leave the warehouse
- Make sure that the packing store is kept clean at all times
Deadline: 23rd October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.