AnyJob Limited, a subsidiary of Krim Global Limited (UK & Nigeria) is an online recruitment platform that helps non-graduates find the best fit jobs in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Performance Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop and executemulti-channel performance marketing strategy.
- Plan, define and execute growth generation funnel.
- Analyse campaign performance data and constantly optimize to generate growth.
- Partner with Product teams to build experimentation plans to achieve growth goals. Work with internal design, content, and product teams to execute experiments efficiently.
- Collaborate closely with Product, Comms and Design teams to transform ideas into compelling and personalized messages, product experiences, build coordinated campaigns to maximize the output of all efforts.
- Manage daily operations of paid display and programmatic campaigns, paid social media, email marketing, SEO and SEM.
- Provide hands-on optimization of ad campaigns across all marketing channels towards the company’s performance KPI, with an emphasis on LTV, customer retention, repeat deposits and trades metrics.
- Generate hypotheses driven by data to improving marketing performance, design and execute A / B tests.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor or Master’s Degree
- At least 2 years experience in campaign management / ad ops role utilizing ad tech platforms and web analytics tools, including Google AdWords, Facebook advertising, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google Analytics
- An analytical mindset and methodical approach – extensive Excel skills and an ability to make recommendations based on statistics
- Acute attention to accuracy and detail
- Excellent organizational skills, often working to tight deadlines
- Strong tech and computer skills including advanced knowledge of MS Excel, MS
- PowerPoint and CRM systems
Deadline: 21st October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.