Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Power Plant Electrician – Technical, People Ibadan
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Servicing of generating sets as at when due for service.
- Ensure that all electrical auxiliaries are in good working condition.
- Carry out electrical repairs and minor installations as at when required
- Ensure the availability, reliability and safe operation of power generators
- Check the batteries and ensure fully charged to acceptable operational level (This includes generator starter batteries, batteries for MV Panel/cubicle and batteries for generator control panels
- Ensure the safety of self and others in the line of duty.
- WAEC Technical, Trade Test / C&G or National Diploma in Electrical / Electronics Engineering.
- Minimum of 2 years’ cognate experience in power generation/plant operations.
The Person Must:
- Have good technical and interpersonal skills.
- Be physically fit.
- Possess good oral and written communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online