MBIS International – We are an ambitious British International school with rich, innovative and exciting curriculum; giving all our pupils the opportunity to be successful.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Primary ICT and Computing Teacher
Employment Type: Part-time
- This is an excellent opportunity for a suitably qualified and experienced teacher to join our school. The ideal candidate is expected to work with children within the range of 4 -11 years, using the British Curriculum.
Skills, Qualification and Experience
- First degree in Computer Science with professional certification in ICT related courses
- Self-motivation, effective time management and the ability to work unsupervised.
- Must be able to use initiative and work under pressure
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills and methods.
- Ability to think creatively and problem solve
- Must be resident in Ibadan and be able to easily commute to Jericho, Ibadan.
- Must have minimum of 3 years proven teaching experience at primary level teaching ICT and Computing across the age range
- Excellent subject knowledge and understanding of the British Curriculum
- Enthusiasm and passion for ICT and the ability to convey this to pupils
- Excellent computer hardware and software skills
- Excellent communication skills, including written and verbal interpersonal skills
Deadline: 10th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.