Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited is a major player in the Agro-Allied Industry in Nigeria, a member of SIFCA Group in Ivory Coast. We operate in Ondo, Ogun, Delta and Edo States in Nigeria.
We urgently require qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Job Title: Procurement Manager
- The successful candidate will be required to ensure the implementation of the company’s procurement policy with the achievement of qualitative, quantitative, organizational and financial objectives in terms of procuring products and services.
- M.Sc in Purchasing & Supply; Supply Chain; Management or related courses.
- 10 years experienced in Multinational Companies from which 5 years as CIPS (Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply)
- Expert in financial calculation, international trade with good legal culture and legal requirement relating to purchases.
- Expert in the use of Excel & PowerPoint
- Knowledge of SAP will be an added advantage.
- Ensure the application of the company’s purchasing policy and ethics; and the achievement of strategic challenges of purchasing.
- Ensure the performance of purchases and strategic investments.
- Ensure a framework of dialogue with suppliers of communities and follow up of arbitrations of purchasing of goods and services.
- Ensure savings and costs reductions.
- Undertake the company’s upgrades in standardization & certifications.
The candidate is expected to possess among other things:
- Excellent team leadership and analytical skill
- High level of confidentiality
- High level of integrity and flexibility
- Good Interpersonal relationship
- Good communication skill and attention to details.
Deadline: 9th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their current CV, saved in their names, using the position as subject, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants are to provide three references, one of which must be from a Multinational company.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.