Venture Garden Nigeria (VGN) is a fast-growing B2B/B2G Fintech Platform Holdco Company with six subsidiaries, two platform entities and a suite of shared services offered to all subsidiaries. At VGN we wage war against the average, go beyond the ordinary to explore limitless opportunities; breaking the norms and aggressively pursuing success through- Relentless Hard-work, Pursuit of excellence, calculated risk-taking and a hunger for knowledge and we have a lot of fun at it!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Designer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
- Venture Garden Group is searching for a competent Operations Manager that has experience as a product owner or manager of a top tier/premium quality Fintech product.
- Evidence of Deep understanding of bank and fintech operations, structures, regulations and corporate banking relationships management
- Collaborate with the product and engineering teams to ensure optimal product, tech and design collaboration.
- Comfortably scoping and facilitating user research and usability testing; to deepen customer understanding and quickly iterate designs to better meet our customer’s needs
- Develop wireframes, interactive prototypes, specification and other design documents to communicate design ideas and intent to team/s.
- Be a champion of a lean and human-centred design approach to product development
- Effectively manage differing priorities, needs and timelines.
- Facilitate workshops with a diversity of stakeholder for input and review of designs.
- Contribute to an establishing design system to create efficiency in prototyping and development
- Show understanding of all product brands and cascade down to the team members
- Be an advocate for the customer Gather insights and feedback
- Evaluate user experience to affect strategy and roadmaps
- Evangelise research amongst colleagues”
- BSc Certificate holder, NYSC Certificate holder
- Has a design portfolio documenting design processes and works from previous experiences
- Comfortable with modern design tools (Figma, Sketch, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite etc) and prototyping tools (of your choice)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with stakeholders and empathize with users
- Minimum 3 years of work experience as a product or User Experience Designer
- Maximum 6 years experience as a product designer
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with stakeholders empathize directly with customers
- Experience working with developers for the implementation of designs
Advantage for Considerations but not mandatory
- Master’s Degree in any field
- Sector Knowledge (any VGG related sector being recruited for)
- Certification from any recognized design institution or course
- Experience working on Enterprise products
- Flexibility is important.
- The role is open to anyone who meets the above criteria regardless of race or nationality
Competitive based on experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online