HR Aid Consults – Our client, Hollatags have spent years working with digital technology and mastering the art of business communication through mobile and the development of API’s for smooth use by their clients. HollaTags provide Messaging Platforms and APIs for communication on mobile via VOICE, SMS, USSD and Mobile Value-Added Services.
The APIs they build is the interface businesses need to drive connectivity with their audience and build campaigns. HollaTags take digital experiences up a notch without compromising on quality and security.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager
- We’re looking for someone with a deep sense of responsibility, commitment and ownership to join the HollaTags team
- The Product Manager will work with engineers, designers, marketing, sales and operations professionals to create products with strong-user adoption and potential to drive revenue growth.
- As Product Manager, we expect you to take on an active role in every facet of the product’s journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you will help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a loyal consumer base.
- As a part of the team, you will engage regularly with senior managers to establish product strategic direction. You will also be expected to collaborate with technical and account management teams.
- Own the creative process of generating, developing and curating products ideas and lead cross-functional teams from conception all the way through to launch
- Do extensive market research to understand trends in the market or get feedback, pain points from existing clients
- Act as evangelist for all products, represent HollaTags at events and build product awareness and understanding
- Evaluate and re-develop our product pricing & positioning strategies for all our current products:- SMS / USSD / Whatsapp etc.
- Set the roadmap for the definition and design of new products features
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements documents for the software development team.
- Articulate properly the product vision and strategy to internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborate with teams to deliver timelines for product design implementation
- Coordinate all activities related to ensuring successful product launch
- Ensure continuous development and improvement of existing products
- Partner with leadership to set Marketing’s annual strategic plan, articulating critical marketing priorities and corresponding investment.
- Conduct data-driven business analytics to support and make recommendations on strategy and investment.
- Identify opportunities to drive product growth and user engagement and develop data-driven recommendations for leadership.
- B.A / B.S Degree
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years product or business development experience preferably in a tech company. Must have products to show as examples of previous related achievement
- Deep understanding of products and technology industry.
- Demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding product strategy.
- Ability to work in a fast-changing environment, with an entrepreneurial approach.
- Developed written and oral communication skills and effective interpersonal skills.
- A hypothesis-driven approach to problem solving
- The ability to communicate and work collaboratively and cross-functionally with team members of all levels.
- Experience with analytical problem solving, quantitative analysis, and communicating findings to senior management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online